How to Fix SKYPE Can’t Connect Error? Skype is one of the programs currently available for making calls, video calls and sending instant messaging. In addition, it can be used to call landlines.
It has many advantages and, therefore, is one of the most used.
It allows several types of calls, that is, we can not only make a normal call, but we can also make group video calls, for example.
To use it we only have to download the program and install it, register by creating a user account and log in to it.
However, sometimes, we may encounter some problems to use it. If this is your case and you ask yourself “How to Fix SKYPE Can’t Connect Error”, this article from Tutorial Success is just for you.
Why can’t I sign in to Skype?
There are several reasons that can cause difficulties in accessing Skype. Some of the most common are those that we listed below:
1. There is no internet connection: One of the main causes, as unlikely as it may seem, is as basic as not having an Internet Connection or not having checked it before starting to use the program.
2. You are using a wrong user account: Sometimes, if it’s been a long time since you last used Skype and you have several accounts for this services, it happens that you do not remember which password to use on particular Skype account.
3. It is possible that, even if the user account is correct, you are entering the wrong password.
4. Sometimes, the problem starts with your Devices. Maybe your device is outdated and does not meet the minimum requirements to run the updated version of this program.
5. Sometimes it is the Antivirus. Your Antivirus program may be blocking you from accessing the program or preventing it from running.
6. It may be as simple as that the program is experiencing problems of some kind, something that can be checked in the blog “heartbeat” of Skype.
7. It is possible that there is a new version of the program and you need to update the one you have installed.
8. If you have experienced difficulties accessing Skype for another reason, we encourage you to share the cause and how you solved it in the comments with other readers.
How to Fix SKYPE Can’t Connect Error or “Sorry we couldn’t connect to skype please check your internet connection”?
There are a series of basic steps that the Skype community recommends if you can not access the program.
Let’s see what are these steps to follow if you can not enter Skype :
1. Check your internet connection: Since it is one of the main causes, as you pointed out.
2. If you can not find out if you are using the correct account and password, go to the Skype website, on your “Problems to log in?” Page. In this page, they will indicate what steps you should follow to recover your access data.
3. Check the Skype version you are using and check if there is a new version. In case you do not have the latest version, download it and install it.
4. If you have the latest version, check that your computer meets the requirements that Skype needs to work correctly. These requirements are described in the frequently asked questions on the Skype website.
5. Disable the antivirus. With this, you will check if it is said the program that is causing the conflict. If so, it will be a matter of reviewing the configuration of the same to allow the use of Skype.
To deactivate you have to follow a similar process in most antivirus. In the notification bar of the computer (where the time and some more icons appear) that is usually in the lower right part of the screen, you must locate the antivirus icon. With the right mouse button (the right button) click on the icon and a menu will appear in which you must select the appropriate option in each case.
In some antivirus, this menu already shows some option to disable it (then you will activate it with the same option).
Hope you have learned something new today. To Support Us, Keep visiting this Website.
We are also active on Facebook, Twitter & Google+. You can also follow us there.
Let’s Share this Tutorial with All Your Friends. Because Sharing is Caring.
[RESOLVED] How to Fix SKYPE Can't Connect Error? - Answers and Solutions!
Sorry we couldn't connect to skype please check your internet connection. Getting this error? Here is the solution of How to Fix SKYPE Can't Connect Error.
A. R. Choudhury, Co-founder & Editor